Spring Break 2022
Every year the OSC offers Spring Break Programs during the two-week holiday period.
Each program is a week long, offering a variety of activities and events in and around our community.
We also host a slew of fun activities at the centre. Activities may include: whacky hair styling, tie-dye, dramatic play, organized games and sports, playground free-time and plenty of toys, games and creative projects with your favourite OSC staff.
These busy days include a lot of walking and activities. Children are expected to carry their own belongings such as swim gear and lunch to various venues.
Limited space early registration is recommended.
Important Notes ✔
- Wear good walking shoes (no flip flops) and dress for the appropriate activities and weather. 🌦
- Use a back-pack to carry your belongings. Please label towels, swim suits, lunch kits and even back packs to ensure your belongings go home with you.
- Always bring a re-usable water bottle.
- Arrive by 10 am to avoid missing out on the awesome daily adventures.
- Please keep all personal toys/games at home.
- Please pack plenty of nutritious food for each day. We do not offer snack during camps.
- Sick campers are to be kept at home 🤧 We have no alternate care or staff to stay at the centre.
- Please keep all monies at home.
- Please ensure your registration forms are completely filled out and submitted prior to the start date.
- If your child has any allergies or important information we should know, please tell us in advance or at drop off.
- Late fees will apply to all pick ups after 5:30 pm. $10 per quarter hour or part thereof, payable directly to staff at pickup.
Hours of Operation:
8:00 am – 5:30 pm
*Please note: late fees will apply for all pick-ups after 5:30 pm.
2021 Spring Break Program Dates:
Week 1: March 21st – March 25th
Week 2: March 28th – April 1st
Week 1: $225
Week 2: $225
A non refundable deposit is due upon enrollment ($75.00/week).
Payable via e-transfer to email@example.com
For e-transfers, please use “Fairfield” as answer to the security question.