Every year the OSC offers Spring Break camps during the two-week holiday period.
Each camp is a week long, offering a variety of activities and events in and around Fairfield. Activities can include visiting a local park or beach, swimming, skating, Beacon Hill Petting Zoo, and trips to Victoria Gymnastics.
We also host fun activities at the centre like whacky hair, face painting, tie-dye, dramatic play, organized games and sports, playground free-time and all our exciting toys, games and creative projects with your favourite OSC staff.
These busy days include a lot of walking and activities. Children are expected to carry their own belongings such as swim gear and lunch to various venues.
With limited space early registration is recommended.
Important Notes for all Campers:
- Wear good walking shoes.
- Use a back-pack to carry your belongings. Please label towels, swim suits, lunch kits and even back packs ensure your belongings go home with you.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Don’t forget your swim/skating gear on designated days.
- Arrive by 10 am to avoid missing out on activities.
- Please keep all personal toys/games at home.
- Please come with enough food for the day. We do not offer snack during camps.
- Sick campers are to be kept at home. We have no alternate care or staff to stay at the centre.
- All costs are included in registration. Please keep all monies at home.
- Please ensure your registration and Beanstream Pre-Automated Debit (PAD) forms are properly filled out and submitted prior to the start date.
- If your child has any allergies or important information we should know, please tell us in advance or at drop off.
- Parents are required to sign their child in and out each morning and at the end of each day.
- Late fees will apply to all pick ups after 5 pm.
Hours of Operation:
8 am – 5:30 pm
*Please note late fees will apply for all pick-ups after 5:30 pm.
2018 Spring Break Camp Dates:
Week 1: March 19th – 23rd
Week 2: March 26th – 29th
Week 3: April 3rd
Week 1: $225
Week 2: $180
Week 3: $45
Registration forms include a Beanstream PAD (pre-authorized debit).